Monday, September 21, 2009

Dreadnought Down

I've been really busy with my school marching band...and we had 2 parades and a competition in the past 3 days. So we were cramming as much marching information as we could in the past week...because compared to last year...we SUCK. We took a couple of 2nds and a 1st....horrible. Next Saturday is our next Comp. Those freshman suck more than the usual freshman.
Ugh...rivets....thats going to be a pain. I opted to take the magnets out of his arms, because I didn't feel like adding more detail paneling on the other arms.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I picked up 4 Eldar Guardians and a Tactical Squad today.
Photobucket

And the tac sprue was missing a bit of plastic...which will require a bit of filling..Oh well.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I bought a Tac squad the other day and have the exact same problem with the backpacks.

    ReplyDelete