Monday, May 4, 2009

Updatio!

So my Emperor Battleship, and 10 Chaos Possesed marine bitz came in the mail today.
Its all in my bitz box now though...
Photobucket
Photobucket

The metal is kinda tarnished too...quite old..the box was OLDD...=-D

Uhm. Heres the plan. I was going to use 3 battleships. 2 of one design (Retribution or Emperor) and 1 of the other. (so 2 Emperors and 1 Retribution, or 2 Retributions and 1 Emperor), and 6-8 Cruisers (I've upped the count) seeing the size of this thing, I can assume the size of the Cruisers..
Heres the original design plan (saw something like it in Firebase Mag #1)
Photobucket

I'm also going to do a True Scale tutorial, because all the ones I've seen either suck, or never finish. Its not going to be a video tutorial, as that would take forever, but I won't post it until I finish the whole thing.
Guys like this.
Photobucket
Thats my Marneus Calgar count as, he has a magnetized left arm, so he can switch out to power sword..but you've seen him before. I'll be making a Command Squad, so I can cast them, and make squads!

2 comments:

  1. 10 out of 10 for the true-scale Calgar. Smooth sculpt-work. It must've taken ages to sculpt the ammo-feed. 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ammo-feed wasn't TOO hard...still hard, but it didn't come out the way I wanted it =-( Thanks for the 10! =-D

    ReplyDelete