Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tyranid Wave 1

Heh, thanks for the motivational tip Longscope...but...I finished the side detailing by 2 AM last night X-D I thought I had the top detail drawn out, but I'm not sure I like the way it was going to turn out..so thats on hold for a bit.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll do more on it tonight probably, I've been in that 40k mood...weird.

I've been in the mood to do some Tau and Tyranid modeling, but I don't have any NoS Tau, so I'm doing Tyranid! I surfed the web for more inspiration, and I just finished a quick Carnifex head...time: 20 minutes. =-P lame...

Photobucket
Left to right: Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Senses and Bio Plasma, and 2 Tusked. =-D The 3 on the right are pretty old conversions, but I don't think I've showed them off here yet X-D

No comments:

Post a Comment