Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thanks!

Hey all.

I'd like to thank Ron, from From the Warp blog! He posted up all of my tutorial videos on the masterblog! And got me two followers =-D

I've been commissioned to assemble 20 Lizardmen Tribe Funkers..or something (Temple Guard) for DirtyWaterPainting. I'll hopefully be doing more commissions for him...like 2 more Stormlords, and 10 Leman Russ' >=-D If he likes these Lizards.
Photobucket

Heres my Land Raider Exterminus.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The weapons are highly interchangeable. I will be making an Assault Cannon sponson, with 4 assault cannons PER sponson. =-D I'm going to be using the Flamestorm Cannons for the frontal guns (like where the Heavy Bolters/TL Assault Cannons go). The Whirlwind Battery will be on the back somewhere..
Photobucket

Some pintle people. The guy on the left is going to be the multi-melta gunner, the middle is...a random guy..and the right is the command module.
Photobucket

Heres my Sergeant Chronus. In AND out of the tank. He gets a powerfist, because (we at Rogue-Market decided..) he is a Dark Angel, and hes bad ass =-D He doesn't have shoulder pads, or a head, because I shipped all my DA bits to someone in Canada, so I need another box. =-/
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. 3 followers, although to be fair followers in nothing to go by, I rekon most people (like me) use ron's site for seeing whose updated, you probably have much more readers than that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you're right. Its all thanks to Ron =-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably would not add Chronus to any tank outside the basic codex especially an Apoc one. He is an upgrade and the allowed ones are usually listed on the datasheets.

    ReplyDelete