Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally

Have I ever told you how much I hate metal minis? I converted the MKII Veterans to be part of my Sternguard Squad....that took forfrickenever. I spent at least an hour and a half cutting off the first guy's left arm. The second one was done within minutes, and the third, I used a drill on, and moved much quicker!
Its times like this where I wish I could borrow someone's Dremel... =-(
I tried to keep the cut clean, but I just got fed up with my xacto, and started using my Leatherman and clippers...what a pain!
Photobucket

I finally found use for those Devastators I bought a while back as well!
Photobucket to view full image

I'm finally happy I'm done with these...now...paint...ugh.

And heres the intro video I just made for Plastic Shavings.


Thanks Ben: I too like the casings =-D I have had TONS of luck and perfect casts.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I...LIVE! Sorry about not being able to keep up, moving back to college on Saturday and I've been busy packing.

    On the topic of metal mini's - everyone and their mother hates them. I happen to use a jeweler's saw to get through them.

    Those castings look fantastic (albeit, probably illegal)! Would you mind sharing your technique?

    ReplyDelete