Sunday, August 23, 2009

Squirrel_Fish is Back?!

Hey Squirrel_Fish!!! Welcome back! I'm glad you actually came back =-P I would have used a jewellers saw, but the gaps between the shoulderpad and the heads was just too small.

Casted products aren't illegal until I sell them ;-D



And I can now start painting the Sternguard squad, once I spray them. I'll just have a couple of gaps to fill once I glue on the Multimeltas.
Photobucket
The next squad will all have storm bolters (I hope) and will have 2 heavy bolters in it. =-D

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love it when posts are tributed to me.

    Those veterans are looking pretty good, I especially like the guy wielding the pistol and bolter. Can't wait to see'em painted.

    And thanks for the vids, definitely something I'll have to try out once I get some more greenstuff.

    ReplyDelete